May 11, 2009

Worst FIRST dayof school experience EVER!!!!

DAMN!!! first day of school i was expecting something to change, SOMETHING that will change my opinion on form6 or maybe somthing that make me putting in some efforf to LOVE my damn NEW SCHOOL!!!Everything goes on pretty well in the 'bored' way with all those talks and craps. Out in a sudden when a teacher named MR CHAN TAK  HENG's turn to crap he is like soo freaking proud of himself as if he got all the qualities of a GOOD TEACHER. He DONT even bother bout his fellow students and he is expecting everyone to go on his way..PLEASE!!!change your damn phathetic attitude..URH! FI-NE...i dont want to care much about form6 already cause i am currently sick on everything  happens around me.

But to be frank, the school stuff didnt lit up the fire of my mood. THANKS to this MR SOMEONE whom send me this very very SMS making me to feel that i am emotion-LESS!! By that time i read the SMS i was stunt and kind of dissapointed on everything.MUST i show out my expression letting everyone to know that i actually DO HAVE PROBLEMS with EMOTIONS??OF CAUSE NOT!!! Because of that i lost my concentration on driving and almost got into a car accident...YES!!it is a car accident!!luckily i manage to brake on time or else i will appear in newspaper about accident wif THREE cars!!Im in a trauma right now. That stupid indian driver STOP at the middle of the road, STEP DOWN from his car and say 'apa kau buat??BUTAKAH?' i feel like crying...

Today is certainly a tough day for me.I hate my school and i have to LOST my concentration. And of cause i dint mention about that infront of my mum. I had learn my lesson of LIFE ND DEATH and i will never ever do the same thing again. I am just hoping for a better day in the future. May God bless me..

No comments:

Post a Comment