May 4, 2009

SuBaNg before SCHOOL REOPEN!!!

Hmm..It had been decades(being a lil' time-stupid fella) since i last update my dearly blog. Lots to write about here but kinda lazy to blog oso..hmm..i will just writw about my very last trip to elsewhere before entering the 'hell gate' of FORM 6!!DAMN!!never ever thougt about going form6 but it is a long story...What to do when you are not sure what course to take?FORM 6 is th answer =/

I will just cut out the craps and get back to the 'main topic' *wink* Went to subang for a 3 days 2 night.Umm...its actually 3 days NO nights as i dint think i sleep.OKOK.i will murmur-ing bout my DAY 1..

Day 1...

We planned to meet in 1utama. Never ever tought that I can reach subang SAFE ang SOUND by BUS!!YES!! its B-U-S. Actually I was in genting on that day. Since my mum(gambling in GENTING) was lazy to drove me to subang then suddenly an idea of taking a BUS to 1UTAMA blinks in her eyes. Since i got no other choise and cant really complain much then i take a bus to 1utama..

When i reached 1utama, my head was spinning like hell!!Going to sue that reckless bus driver!!!Then i tried to call my friends to meet me up in 1utama. Few care were made but no answer was gain - making some heat to come out from me. As i was kind of tired throughout the whole jouney and 'obstacles' to 1 utama PLUS al the luggage then i sit down on a bench just RIGHT OPPOSITE a dining shop. That waiter keep looking at me like i got no money and begging for food!!issh!! May be i am too pretty so his eyes somehow glued on my looks..wakkaka..

Later after that yee han called me and i was informed that they were all at the curve because there are sales in ZARA!!it like OMG!!im dying to go..hmm...later after that. i find a locker and dump all my so-call-useless-at-the-moment luggage in it and i start my SHOPPING. SHOPPING is my talent and also passion!! Just cant stand it when i saw everyone is spending money in shopping mall while I am hectically looking at their shopping bags.Few more mins yeehan they all finally finish shopping in the curve then continue shopping in 1utama with me. That stupid mall was like soo humoungous and it takes a zillion lots of effort on finding where my friends are. We were like playing hide-and-seek. 

FINALLY, i saw them. The 'them' are made of ChiaSyn, YeeHan, June, SueLing and KaiLing.hahah..i was soo happy when i finally met them.hmm.Later after some moments, Daphne came with Siok AI and EeLain.The first impression when i saw EeLain and Siok were like WOW!!They really had changed a lot. They are officially hot!!I was sooo happy because i get the chance to meet up with them..there are some pictures taken in 1utama..Take a look XD

Me and Daphne (obviously both of us are still the same sakai and duck- never really change)


Daphne and I again(while waithing for SIok In fitting room)

I dont like this pic(i look soo  hidious but im still hot neway)

Daph photography SKILLS arent that good after all

But IM STILL HOT and of course PRETTY XD

Siok finish her clothings stuff and coincidencely EeLain had finish her shopping in Padini, we manage to take pics of all of 'us'

Fake JAPANESE!!They dont even look like one.I doubt they are malaysians.But if it happen to be me, everyone sure thinks that IM FAKE HUMAN cuz im SAKAI!!!lol...Soo proud that im at least taller than the black kimono girl...

Daphne LOVES taking pics with me...What to do??hmm..i think it is act the other way round..LOL


Day 2...

Woke up KINDA late..Went to lion head around 4 with daph.me and yeeshien.. For some reasons many cant make it.Mostly its because of the LEEHOM concert..URH!!was dying to go but din go t.t



When to KITSCHEN!! the things there are reasonable, nice and nice and cheap and nice..After enterign that shop, me and daphne was complaining that both of us are broke and Yeeshien just laugh at us..Me and Daph bought the same shirt. I love it but daph dun reli like it as it is kinda expose to her cause she seldom wear sleeveless...




We took some pics in a machine. We never knew when and how and what and wateva the machine functions and those pics ended kind of screwed up.But daph skills make those photoes from dead to live..*applause*




Later after that we headed to cinema and watch MALL COP!!We laugh like umm.......just take it as undescribable!!!!hahah..love that comedy show...

At nite we go yumcha at manjung or tanjung??Its either one of them..Kinda confuse..LOL..Go yum cha with few buce of friends....



MOK JUN YANG!!get shorter...haha...


Day 3...

my cell rings...And NOTED that i MUST reach my uncle house by 12 noon!!Im stil dreaming halfway and i am SOOO BLURR..fell soo sorry to wake daphne up to fetch me to my unc's. GUESS WHAT?!!?! i started my journey bout 3PM @#$%^&*((@#%^&*$%^&*(!!!! If  and only if i know that earlier....hmmmm....

Very LASTLY, i reach home bout nearly 6pm..I bath, eat then i SLEEP!!!!!i SLEPT approximately 14 hours and even sleeping beauty cant beat up my record!!!lol...

p/s: to all my friends to subang.. i really owes you a thousand of thanks for meeting up with me, a thousand of apologies for giving all the trouble for you guys meeting me up and ZILLIONS of XOXOXOXOO for you guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment