May 30, 2009

tag by yee shien :)

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
aikz..say NO to KISS!!LOL

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
damn!!there are mosquitoes im my room....

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
school friend

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
nope....im not apple la..how to spoil!!!

5.Will you ever donate blood?

umm...sure...i will advised that PARTICULAR mosquito to donate MY BLOOD!!!



6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

i guess soo..hmmm

7.Do you want someone to be dead?

NO..but  i  wan someone who is already dear remain dead!!!XD



8.What does your last text message say?

STUPID!!text message cant say a single thing!!!



9.What are u thinking right now?

die ady...bunch of unfinished HOMEWORKS!!!!



10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
yes!!!  YES, yes, YES and YES but itz IMPOSSIBLE....t.t

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?

12 sumthing



12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?

i dont even neo the shirt im wearing now exist till i saw it moments ago -.-!!



13.Is someone on your mind right now?

no..my mind is blank



14.Who was the last person who text you?

i got short term memory LOST



TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1.my mum
2.my dad
3.my brother
4.my fish
5.my dog
6.my rabbit 
7.my grandma
8.my FRIENDS
9.my cousins

10.my auntie XD


15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
my mum la...DUH!!!

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
what do u tink BROTHER stands for huh???

17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
they are mother and daugher :)

18. What is no. 1 studying about?
how to teach me manners XD

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
everyday

20. Is no. 4 single?
YES!!hu wan??

21.Say something about no. 2.
he is my dad???

22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
weird offspring will come out

23.Describe no. 9.
better not to say to avoid getting into troubles  :)

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
my grandma will cook no6 and EAT it

25. Do you like 8?
OF CUZ!!!8 = fatt = rich =$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment