Aug 8, 2009

My 18 years OLD birthday..

My birthday just pass and guess what??im damn freaking old now...LOL..Go a soo cal surprise selebration with my friends...at first i was TOLD by pohsheen that we will be having a GIRLS' NIGHT OUT in a karaoke!!!!then i wear 'fewer' cloth to that occasion..When i enter that room suddenly bing-bang-boom there are a lot of GUYS n gals in that  room shouting 'SURPRISE' and indeed im kind of surprise la.heheh..Sing till i really lost my voice.heheh..then we head to mcd but unfortunately lotz of them had went back home cua the following day got class.heheh..I dont have any pics in karaoke wif me rit now will upload it soon yea..hjeheh...i am damn happy on that day.Thanks a lot to all my chimui's for planing hard for this..heheh..love you all lots..heheh...

BY THE WAY, reli reli rlei reli a THOUSAND apologies to mis dapne soo..she called me just to wish me birthday but i cant reli talk long as i am in mcd bout to sing song ady..So DAPHNE if you ever read this I AM SOOO SORRY yea?^^







missing: huiyeng, kevin tan n dno got hu summore la.hehhe

This drawing is ORIGINATED by LOUIS KONG!!!at first when i receive this pic i was wondering what is it as it is hard to see cause it is in yellow and the pic is rotated...but after observing only i know that it is my BIRTHDAY cake,..love ita lot LOUIS..thanks yea^^


Dont know somehow and somewhat i mis-upload this pic..Credits to vennesa who 'kacau' me during muet tuition..LOL....love this shot neway cause itz hard to see me study...LOL

P/S ; thanks to all my friends who wish me happy birthday and not to be forgotten on all the efforts on upbringing my special day yea..and i OFFICIALLY pronounce myself as OLD ady as i had alr hit eigh***n..wow.....18 years!!!!!..MUAXXIE

No comments:

Post a Comment