Aug 8, 2009

COMPLEC(Combination pf Prefect and Librarian Camp)

Whoa~~!!!at last im in the mood in blogging!!Going to blog from the start...Went to COMPLEC camp in 18th till 19th of july(I guess but who cares) Did not capture any picture during the camp except during the ANthonian Night which is at night...thede are all the pics..lazy to bla-bling so enjoy my pic yea^^


JUST to make things right!!!The white shirt guy is jealous of my indian costume making him cant stop his LUST from taking my shawl away..tee hee~~ IT IS NOT ME trying to cover his face with my shawl..wakkaka...





Tell you what..This guy is soo DAMN cute..You might not realise it at the first glance but TRUST me that he is cute and even cuter at te 2nd or 3rd glance respectively..wakkaka




P/S : waliau ei...never ever in my mind that i want to be a prefect but here i am as a librarian in my school...weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment